- by Janeece Spence
Cannabidiol in recent days has been popular for its ability to resolve many common ailments. Better known as CBD, it is one of the 104 chemical components known as cannabinoids found in the cannabis or marijuana plant.
CBD benefits are real as it produces strong medical and therapeutic effects for even the most common conditions.
Here are 5 health benefits of CBD oil that are backed by scientific advice.
- Anxiety Relief: CBD may relief severe social anxiety. Generalized Social Anxiety Disorder or SAD is one of the most common forms of anxiety disorders with the potential to impair quality of life. Some consumers still bring up a complaint about increased social anxiety after consuming marijuana. This may be due to low levels of CBD compared to higher levels of THC.
- Pain Relief and Inflation: Chronic pain comes in different ways and regardless of the source of pain, however, the victims face challenges that the average individual cannot understand. The marijuana plant was used to relieve pain as far back as 2900 B.C. Recently, scientists have succeeded to discover the specific component found in marijuana with the pain-relieving effects.
- Stimulate Appetite: Most people going through cancer treatment experience nausea combined with loss of appetite. Such symptoms can make it hard for them to maintain a healthy weight. Ingested cannabis that delivers CBD and other cannabinoids to the bloodstream may help stimulate the appetite.
- May Reduce Acne: Acne is a skin defect that affects over 9% of the population. It is thought to be caused by factors like genetics, bacteria, underlying inflation and the overproduction of sebum, an oily secretion made by sebaceous glands in the skin. Recent scientific studies have shown that CBD oil has some powers over acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum production.
- Improved Heart Health: Recent studies have linked CBD with some heart and circulatory system benefits, including the ability to lower high blood pressure. High blood pressure is linked to greater health conditions, including stroke, heart attack, and metabolic syndrome. Studies have shown that CBD to be a natural and effective treatment for high blood pressure.